Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blues

The past few month have really had me down. Christmas and New Years have always forced me to slow down, evaluate my life. This past year was full of so many changes. Loss of my beloved Grandfather, Grandmothers being moved into nursing homes, job shifting. I never have handled changes, well I handle it then process it all later.
Poor hubby has carried me the past couple of months. Been so crazy. What a blessing he is, I'll keep him. lol

I had a dream the other night that really felt like God was steering me in one direction. The next day I was talking with a coworker that randomly mentioned something that happened in my dream. I just have an ache in my heart over the issue. G and I need to pray on it more before we come to a decision. Several Simular things have been happening like that lately. G and I have always prayed that God makes it slap us in the face with what He wants us to do.
I really need to pray for to be following His will for my life and to accept whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment