This image describes the goal that Im striving toward this minute, hour, day, month and year. Yes, going to baby step it.
I know Im a horrible blogger, life is just to crazy and Im so private I have a hard time sharing, well anything, about myself.
Hubby and I have been so busy with the teens and our lives right now. Hubby is constantly juggling everything. I have learned to prioritize. That is something so hard for me to do!
As I get closer and closer to the dreaded 30 year bday. I grow more and more pensive. Yes, its just a number and it really doesnt matter.. But what a milestone. The morbid part of my brain keeps remembering that D barely lived past her 30th. Kinda makes me want to rush out to do all that I can do before. Crazy thoughts, right..silly.
I know that I can have faith in where I would be going, but I have so much more that I hope to accomplish. I hate the name but I think Im going to start a "bucket list". This will totally freak out hubby and my Mum. But maybe this will help my introverted self to take a few steps, ok leaps out of my comfort zone.
Jenn's Someday List/aka Bucket:
Be a Mum/Foster or Adopt
Go to Hawaii
See most of Europe
Finish College/Decide on a degree
Find a job I love and do IT!
Go on another cruise
Find another best girl friend
Start a teen girl bible class
Ride in a helicopter/get over fear of heights
See Austrailia
Learn a new language
Learn how to read greek
Read the entire bible a few dozen more times
Go blonde just once or maybe red..hmm
Take a solo road trip
Watch a scary movie or try really hard
Go to a drive in movie
Take a dance class

No comments:
Post a Comment