
Maybe its the heat melting my brain but I just feel all Im ever doing is crawling up a crooked, spiral staircase lately. What a frustrating past few weeks, Im surrounded, SURROUNDED, by pregant women. I don't know if to take this a neon sign from above or it is a testing of my patience. Trying to stay away from the negative thoughts that keep circling around me. Anything else added to my life will be a blessing. I would just really love that blessing to have little fingers and toes, one set; lets not have double or triple.
This is the third month in a possible year long treatment, so discouraged. Hoping next month brings good test results and a few more answers.
I guess Ill get some bandages for my knees and keep on climbing this staircase. Hopefully I won't be burned anymore.
Just praying for Gods Will
I always heard you should allow three months for anything to kick in (including birth control). You and your body have to adjust. Maybe this works that way too. Hang in there. We're with ya!
ReplyDelete