I'm always telling our kidos patience is a virtue, Ive got to stop doing that! I learned a long time ago to NEVER pray for patience because you will earn it. I am a pretty patient girl, unless its food related, working with preteens and teens you just have to be. I have been seriously lacking in the patience department lately.
I guess all the years of waiting and waiting are catching up with me. God's will is always the best, I wouldn't have my Gary if Id rushed thru dating. God has our best interest. Sometimes the hard times lead to the best times. It like climbing a mountain, once you conquer the dirt, rocks and bugs the view from the top is always breath taking. Im tasting a bit too much dirt right now.
Im just weary. Im sure the pills Im taking are totally helping with that! Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions.HA.
So please pray for my sanity, Gary's well being and acceptance of God's will in our lives. If we cant have our own then God is preparing a little life or lives for us.
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment