This week marks a new stage in my life, something I am anxious and excited about. Over the past seven years I have had a roller coaster of emotions, extreme joy to total absolute depression. Saying this, looking back on everything, I would not change a thing. Life is well life. A verse that I have held tight thru many tears is found in Proverbs 3:5, don’t you just love that book:
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” Proverbs 3:5
I have always, always wanted to be a Mom. It is something that I knew that I could do well. Instill Godly virtues and traits in a child. To know the feeling of having a piece of you and the one you love growing inside of you. My friends even call me Mom! I’ve got it down, well except the whole getting pregnant thing. Seven years of marriage is fast approaching and I finally went to the doctor, oh how I hate doctors. Blood has been drawn, consultations done and meds given; hopefully we are on track now.
So all I ask is that you pray for God’s will, if we are meant to have a little baby of our own or to care for another’s precious gift then pray that we have the faith to do so. One thing that I have learned in my years since high school is NEVER pray for patience, you will earn it, and to wait on God’s timing. He really has the better plan for us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment